Boone MallLeveraging the skills of its in-house leasing team, the Libby Corporation employed creative design architecture to reposition the Boone Mall. Libby brought in such tenants as Old Navy, Panera Bread, AT&T, T.J. Maxx, Rue 21 and Encore Shoes to better accommodate the area's student demographic. Libby also negotiated lease extensions for many tenants, as well as renovated and modernized the facility.
Libby takes a hands-on approach to its redevelopment projects. Prior to moving forward with a project or making an offer, the Libby team goes through an extensive review process to determine the viability of a particular project. Here's what you can expect when working with Libby:
- Strong relationships with an extensive network of brokers throughout the U.S. to identify prospective properties.
- Analyze, conduct research and evaluate the specific center and the surrounding marketplace (demographics, potential to attract tenants, etc.).
- Gather input from appraisers, current tenants and internal staff.
- A rigorous internal review of the risks, both positive and negative, of each transaction.
- A purchase decision based on fact - never on speculation or hope.